A to Q now?
High risk of unscheduled downtime
A Series parts are at high risk of failure due to age and technological obsolescence.
A Series replacement parts are no longer available
A Series products have not been manufactured since 2008. There is a very limited supply of A Series parts in stock. In some cases only used replacement parts may be available, putting your production line at greater risk of downtime.
Mitsubishi’s A Series support has ended
Mitsubishi has stopped all technical and repair support for A Series products.
Q Series is proven and established
The Q Series was designed for easy migration of legacy equipment. Mitsubishi launched the Q Series in 2002 and it is proven, well established, and delivers huge performance and Total Cost of Ownership advantages.
A Series are not environmentally compliant
A to Q Expertise
MartinCSI has thousands of hours of experience completing dozens of A to Q system upgrades.
Unexpected costs are eliminated
By quoting projects accurately from the start, MartinCSI eliminates change orders and unexpected costs.
Mitsubishi Authorized System Integrator
MartinCSI is a Mitsubishi Authorized System Integrator with specialized training on the migration of legacy equipment.
Thorough preparation process minimizes onsite upgrade work
A thorough evaluation, design, testing and preparation process means your scheduled downtime is minimized.
Comprehensive Start-to-Finish Services
MartinCSI provides comprehensive design, implementation and support services that deliver a seamless, hassle-free experience.
Contact MartinCSI today
to start your A to Q upgrade!
8460 Estates Court
Plain City, Ohio 43064
MartinCSI provides electrical engineering design,
implementation, documentation and support services for
control systems in manufacturing and process facilities.
Software and Design
- PLC and HMI control systems
- Programing and startup
- Industrial network designs
- Servo motion controls and VFD
- Liquid and gas process control automation
- Design drawings and bid packages
- Electrical controls and I/O drawings
- Vision systems
- MES integration
- Industrial data collection and networking
- Retrofitting of existing control systems
- Shutdown, startups and online debugging
- Onsite supervision during installation
- Control panel fabrication
- System evaluations and needs analysis
- Research, specifications and submittals
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Project management and coordination