High risk of unscheduled downtime
Production lines running on PLC-5 or SLC-500 are at high risk of downtime since the equipment is at the End of Life Cycle
PLC-5 & SLC-500 will be discontinued in 2017
Rockwell will no longer manufacture or procure these products. Repair and re-manufacturing services may be available, but could be costly and timely.
Many benefits migrating to ControlLogix or CompactLogix
The ControlLogix/CompactLogix series was designed for faster performance, ease-of-use, and to help reduce maintenance costs.
Allen Bradley/Rockwell expertise
MartinCSI has thousands of hours of experience completing dozens of Rockwell upgrades.
Unexpected costs are eliminated
By quoting projects accurately from the start, MartinCSI eliminates change orders and unexpected costs.
Rockwell Recognized System Integrator
MartinCSI is a Rockwell Recognized System Integrator with specialized training on the migration of legacy equipment.
Thorough preparation process minimizes onsite upgrade work
A thorough evaluation, design, testing and preparation process means your scheduled downtime is minimized.
Comprehensive start-to-finish services
MartinCSI provides comprehensive design, implementation and support services that deliver a seamless, hassle-free experience.
Contact MartinCSI today to
Modernize your Allen Bradley equipment!
8460 Estates Court
Plain City, Ohio 43064
MartinCSI provides electrical engineering design,
implementation, documentation and support services for
control systems in manufacturing and process facilities.
Software and Design
- PLC and HMI control systems
- Programing and startup
- Industrial network designs
- Servo motion controls and VFD
- Liquid and gas process control automation
- Design drawings and bid packages
- Electrical controls and I/O drawings
- Vision systems
- MES integration
- Industrial data collection and networking
- Retrofitting of existing control systems
- Shutdown, startups and online debugging
- Onsite supervision during installation
- Control panel fabrication
- System evaluations and needs analysis
- Research, specifications and submittals
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Project management and coordination